Thank you very much for attending this event! We are in the midst of reviewing audience feedback forms and looking for topics and speakers for next year's program. In the meanwhile, you can keep up with the latest best practice on optimizing drug solubility and time-to-market by attending our 4th annual Drug Formulation & Bioavailability conference, taking place January 26-28, 2015, in Boston, MA.
For more information about these events, please contact senior event director Matt Greenbaum: firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-400-6242.
For information about sponsorship & exhibition opportunities, please contact business development manager Jeffrey Friedman: email@example.com, 917-258-5163.
Why Attend West?
Learn from and benchmark directly with industry and academia's leading drug formulation, pre-formulation and delivery experts. Gain multiple innovative large and small molecule formulation, delivery and bioavailability-enhancement strategies that will benefit your current and future drug pipelines. A selection of June's topics include:
- Detailed analysis of new modeling and simulation techniques that can help you reduce your reliance on animal models.
- Targeting the hottest topic in the industry: how to predict negative food effects and contend with transporter competition.
- The most precise possible determination of the formulation change threshold within the development of fixed-dose combinations that will trigger new regulatory oversight and a demand for an NDA.
- Feasibility study strategies to identify and design the ideal hot-melt extrusion candidate.
- All-new and exclusive case studies and unequaled opportunities to network with leaders in the drug formulation and delivery fields!
And many more..
What Should you Expect?
- Boston's 2013 program included 40+ leading drug formulation experts presenting on cutting-edge bioavailability and solubility strategies. Learn and network with the drug development industry's most accomplished drug formulation and delivery experts.
- Hear multiple innovative take-home examples, case studies and multiple formulation and preformulation strategies to assist in improving drug solubility and bioavailability, maximizing exposure, and reducing time-to-market on future drug products.
- Multiple bioavailability enhancement strategies: Boston's conference included 4 Tracked program sessions including Co-Crystal and Polymorph Formulation Strategies, Supersaturation & Advanced Drug Delivery Systems, In-Vivo / In-Vitro Solubility and Nanotechnology-Based Drug Delivery & Formulation.
- ExL Pharma will expand the industry-leading Enhancing Drug Bioavailability Conference series to California this June, to further expand your benchmarking and networking capabilities with the industry's leading drug formulation and development innovators.
"Very good examples provided. Great explanations to questions raised!”
- Associate Director, Pharmaceutical Science, Takeda
“A very well organized event!”
- Scientist, DMPK, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
“By far exceeded expectations! Great floor setup encouraging interaction”
- Product Specialist, Pion, Inc.