Digital marketing has opened the door to opportunities never before believed possible. Based on the successes of our inaugural 2011 event, where over 180 attendees, spanning 20+ states attended, we will further expand the industry's ONLY device-specific digital marketing conference.
ExL Pharma's 2nd Annual Digital Marketing for Medical Device Conference will provide a platform for marketing, product management and brand management professionals to learn, benchmark and understand key criteria needed in order to effectively initiate and leverage a digital marketing campaign for product and brand success.
2012's program will include 23+ sessions and interactive case study examples including:
- Creating a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Incorporating PR into your marketing strategy
- Creating a successful mobile app
- Creating a interconnected digital website
- Enhancing dialogue between patient and physician
- Using a multi-channel approach to building consumer engagement
- Natigating social media in a regulated environment
- Incorporating LinkedIn, marketing and social media on a shoestring
- Salesforce iPad deployment for small medical device companies
Benefit from industry participation from Boston Scientific, Cook Medical, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Philips Medical, Pro-Dex, Tectile Systems Technology, Zimmer, and many more digital marketing for device innovators.
This conference allows you to dive into the many issues and emerging opportunities in digital marketing facing medical device professionals today. Participants have the opportunitiy to network, share ideas and explore what has worked well, and not so well for others. Engage in dynamic conversation with your industry peers at our many networking sessions, and hear novel digital marketing strategies, which will save your organization millions of dollars.
Top Five Reasons To Attend This Conference
- Digital Marketing for Medical Devices was a major success in 2011. 2012 is only going to be bigger and more expansive, as we take our key learnings from the previous year and use them to hone an even better event for next summer.
- ExL has proven its ability to draw large numbers of device marketers and provide a highly effective networking environment. All in attendance in 2011 were delighted by how many client side individuals there were at the event. The 2012 experience will be able to draw more people based on the stellar reputation we have established.
- The faculty of the event will be filled with thought leaders from medical device manufacturers from around the country. The faculty is the foundation of this event and we proved this past August that a strong faculty will lay the groundwork for a successful conference. Many of the top companies were represented on the faculty and participants can expect the same for 2012.
- The Agenda will once again prove to be completely on target and timely. In August 2012 we presented a program that was filled with a wide array of cutting edge topics that were on the mind of every marketer in the room. This made for two days of lively discussion and collaboration that continued well into the energetic networking sessions.
- Digital Marketing for Medical Devices is now a global event series. With events on both coasts and in Europe these programs have a very strong connection to the industry. We bring these relationships to every event that we produce, drawing the best speakers and attendees from the most Medical Device companies.
"The Digital Marketing for Med Devices conference was an excellent opportunity for me to get ahead of the curve on rapidly evolving topics. The speakers were engaging, insightful, and willing to share their real world experiences to help me see new opportunities in digital and to help me think more strategically about how to best leverage new technologies. And the attendees had a strong interest in connecting and collaborating, which helped me to develop several valuable relationships with both solutions experts and marketing piers who are facing similar challenges."
- Greg Benz, Senior Product Manager, Boston Scientific
"The Digital Marketing for Medical Devices conference gives us a much needed forum to focus on sharing best practices for taking physician and consumer digital marketing to the next level in our industry."
- Keith Hopps, Marketing Director, Medtronic
“The 4 color glossy is dead. I found that there was a surprising amount of sharing and open dialog among a roomful of Medical Device competitors at the inaugural Digital Marketing for Medical Devices event. Digital marketing is inevitable - you can't afford not to engage.”
- Ward Tongen, Principle Interactive Strategist, Medtronic